- move slowly (in walking or doing a job) ☞ pickan awa
- tap lightly (eg on a window)
- pickan for neb used of chickens just about to hatch
- pickid (of the hands) chapped through working in cold weather
- pick noun light tap
- picko • stonie-picko noun old name for the children’s game popularly known as tig
In high picko the child had to be touched on the body, in • low picko on the legs, in • relievie picko a child had to stand still when touched but could be set free again in a number of ways.
- (hailie)-picko hailstone